The following "Contest Rules" apply to On-Air, Online (The Website), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of media.
Please read the contest rules and regulations.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Contests are open to the public and may have special age and other restrictions such as geographic location. Identification must be produced on request.
3. Employees of PROMOGOS RADIO, Board of Directors, contest sponsors, their immediate family members (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) and persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter any PROMOGOS RADIO contest.
4. Entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries will become the property of PROMOGOS RADIO and PROMOGOS RADIO is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
5. Prizes are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6. Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm) at the PROMOGOS RADIO office, 1010 Thomas Spratt Place, Suite 3, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5L5. A prize must be claimed within 30 days after it is assigned unless the date of expiration is sooner than 30 days. After 30 days, the prize will be recycled.
7. Prizes must be picked up by the person they were awarded to. If for any reason the winner is not available to pick up their prize within 30 days, they may send someone on their behalf. PROMOGOS RADIO must first be notified of this and given the name of the person being sent.
8. In the event that a prize is being mailed, PROMOGOS RADIO is not responsible if it is lost or stolen.
9. PROMOGOS RADIO limits each household to one qualifier per contest. Winners must wait 30 days before qualifying again. In the event a winner cannot or does not pick up a prize for whatever reason before the pick-up deadline, that winner still remains ineligible for the 30-day period.
10. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that PROMOGOS RADIO may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
11. All taxes, costs, gratuities, fees, expenses and any other incidentals associated with winning of the prize or its use or enjoyment are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. If a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, or travel, fulfillment for admission may come in the form of physical tickets, electronic tickets, will-call, guest list, passes or vouchers. Substitute prizing will not be offered if an event is cancelled. If an event is postponed / rescheduled and a winner is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, substitute prizing will not be offered.
13. Upon entering a contest, the winner agrees that PROMOGOS RADIO may use their name, image and/or voice for promotion purposes related to a PROMOGOS RADIO contest free of charge.
14. By submitting any content to PROMOGOS RADIO such as name, image, voice, testimonies, etc. you grant PROMOGOS RADIO the right to use your content in all media, on all digital platforms and by any other means of communication free of charge.
15. Detailed contest rules applicable to a contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from PROMOGOS RADIO.
16. PROMOGOS RADIO retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
17. PROMOGOS RADIO reserves the right to cancel or suspend a contest should a computer malfunction or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest.
18. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
19. PROMOGOS RADIO reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any contest at any time without prior notice and without any liability to any contestant.
20. Value of prizes varies and is approximate.
21. PROMOGOS RADIO reserves the right to amend contest rules at any time.
22. PROMOGOS RADIO is not responsible if a contestant is unable to reach PROMOGOS RADIO in order to enter a contest due to equipment malfunction, technical difficulties, human error or otherwise. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the general rules above, the particular rules will govern.
23. The winning contestant may be asked to answer a mathematical skill-testing question.