1. I understand that volunteering is at the discretion of Promogos Radio and reserves the right to decline the applicant.
2. I understand and agree to the Mission Statement, Vision, Values and Objectives of Promogos Radio and will do nothing to devalue them while I am working as a volunteer.
3. I will hold as confidential any information I receive in the course of volunteering with Promogos Radio including information on listeners, donors, sponsors, supporters and staff members with whom I work.
4. I will carry out my volunteer work in a responsible, ethical and sensitive manner.
5. I will advise the Promogos Radio Administration Team if I cannot attend times or activities as agreed.
6. If any concerns or difficulties arise, I will discuss them with the Team Leader or Volunteer Relations Manager promptly as soon as they arise.
7. I understand for Volunteer opportunities at Promogos Radio I must be 18 years or older.